Athletic Club of Columbus | OH
In 1912, the Athletic Club of Columbus was founded by a group of business professionals interested in promoting both social and athletic endeavors. Our current six-story brick clubhouse, an example of Spanish Renaissance Revival with Italian influence, was designed by Richards, McCarty & Bulford with Frank L. Packard as Advisory Architect. The building was dedicated in 1915, to much fanfare and the facade has seen very little change since its opening. The Club has been and always will be, an integral part of the Columbus business and political communities. Throughout its history, the ACC has proved a haven for individuals, families, and business professionals.