The University Club features a state-of-the-art athletic facility with over 10,000 square feet of exercise and recreation space. Whether you want to enjoy a solo workout or join one of our group fitness classes, the University Club offers exercise options to meet your needs.
Classes are offered free of charge and 2 FREE personal training sessions are available to every member to help you develop a workout regimen that fits your lifestyle. Certified personal trainer and Athletic Club Director, Jason Goodell, is available by appointment to assist you.
Our athletic facilities are open 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week to all members and their families. Dependent children under the age of 18 are restricted in the use of the facility to weekends and holidays, and weekdays after 5:00 pm. Children must be accompanied by their parents.
Athletic Club Contact Information:
Jason Goodell, Athletic Director
Our facility offers:
- Cybex and Precor Cardio Equipment (Arc Trainer, Treadmills, Ellipticals, Steppers, Bikes)
- Helix Lateral Aerobic Trainer
- Schwinn Airdyne Bikes
- Matrix Selectorized Strength Equipment Circuit
- Free Weights
- TRX Suspension Trainers
- Basketball Court
- Free Group Classes: Spinning, Yoga, Total Body Sculpt, TRX Body Blast, Group Strength Training
- Full-Service Locker Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Steamroom, Hot Tub and Sauna
- Cardio Theater
- Summer Golf League
- Golf at Reciprocal Clubs
- Use of the Amway Grand Plaza’a racquetball courts and outdoor tennis courts free of charge. Contact Andi to reserve a court.
What’s the hottest new way to strengthen your body? TRX Suspension Training!
Come work out with the new TRX Suspension Trainer at the University Club!
Personal Training Fees:
Individual Session: $45 (60 min)
Two Person Session: $75 (60 min)
Individual Power Session: $35 (30 min)
- Jason Goodell
- Andi Davis
- Rebecca Clem
- Christine Rush
Photo Credit: NeriPhoto