Beginning in June, the University Club of Grand Rapids will offer a trial summer membership for three months from June through August or July through September. This is a great opportunity for summer interns, prospective members and social members!
For a flat fee of $150.00, you may become a member of the Club for three months. This trial
membership is a Full Membership (dining/social and athletic) which includes:
– Use of our full service athletic facility; 24/7 building access
- Group exercise classes including one complimentary personal training session with Athletic Director, Jason Goodell
– Dining privileges in both our Athletic Club and 10th floor dining facilities
– Invitations to all University Club events
- No food minimum requirement or initiation fee
- Reciprocal Club usage at more than 100 clubs locally and around the country
Please contact the Club office, (616) 456-8623, or Athletic Director, Jason Goodell (616) 456-8311, for tours, questions and/or membership applications. We hope to see you soon!